The first 48 hours are the key. When a community is struck by a tragic or frightening event–such as a fire, serious accident, or death by suicide–the community can take action to ensure that all necessary actions are taken. This workshop provides the opportunity for the development of a Critical Incident Response Protocol and for the practice of a simple, but effective trauma prevention tool.
- Each participant receives a comprehensive handbook.
- Introducing the Critical Incident Response Protocol
- Understanding Critical Incidents
- Developing the Protocol
- Suicide Postvention Protocol
- Delegation and Putting the Plan in Place
- Trauma Prevention
- Guided talking Circle Trauma Prevention Technique